Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Tennessee 20 Hour Comprehensive Course Bundle with Test Prep and TN 2 Hour Courses Included
20 Hour TN SAFE Tennessee Online State Law PE Comprehensive Course Bundle with Test Prep Included
SAFE 20 Online Instructor Led (OIL) course #6125 plus Tennessee 2 Hour Prelicensure course #10536
Click here if you need only the TN 2 hour PE state specific law course, because you have already taken a 20 hour course.
See our learner’s course reviews, scroll down to below the course description. Click here to view sample slides of a course,
Click “add to cart, enter your start date at check out in the “delivery date” field and enter into the “notes” field any other information such as the students name and email address if you are purchasing course for a third party.
This course bundle includes all three necessary steps for education and testing success. (other providers sell the test prep as an extra service, we deliver all you need upfront)
- Comprehensive 20 hour online instructor led course complete it in 2-14 days, enter your start date and schedule length at check out.
- Progressive, comprehensive test prep plan so you can pass the NMLS exam on your first attempt.
- Tennessee 2 hour online course, complete this after you pass the NMLS exam.
Step 1. Complete this engaging multi-media, narrated course where and when you choose, mornings, afternoons, nights and weekends. Enjoy this engaging learning experience which includes, chat access to instructor most hours of the week, interactive exercises, learning games and real life examples assigned in 6 modules. Learners complete the assigned content during the period allotted to complete each module based on the course length chosen. Choose your course schedule that fits in your schedule as short as 2 or as long as 14 days in length. Our lead instructor has unrivaled experience and is ALWAYS available, again, see our reviews below!
This 24 Hour SAFE course along with our INCLUDED progressive, comprehensive test prep path prepares state licensed mortgage loan originators (MLOs) to sit for the SAFE MLO National Component Test and pass on their first attempt. Upon successful completion of this class, the SAFE Act requirement for twenty (20) hours of Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) approved education is met.
Delivered in six (6 ) modules of content, this twenty (20) hour comprehensive course has a scheduled start and end date and time, and is available from any location as long as an internet connection is available.
After class registration, students receive a “Course Assignment Notification” to the email address that is provided. This notification provides the information required to successfully sign-in-to the Online Instructor Led course through the LMS, and include such information as, user account information, the title of the course, the date and time the course begins and ends.
The AAA Mortgage Training Instructor is available at all times during the class times by email, discussion forums, chat application and phone as needed. Your instructor, serves as your content expert and testing mentor, until you pass your NMLS National Content Exam! We have helped thousands pass on their first attempt.
This course contains content closely mirroring the national component test content outline. Your experienced and knowledgeable instructor guides through this comprehensive course. Additionally the course includes unlimited online test preparation including access to narrated multimedia presentations, learning games, and unlimited practice testing.
Step 2. SAFE 20 MLO Test Preparation Included
This comprehensive suite of services, provides motivated individuals the essential tools to pass the NMLS National Component Exam even if there has been a significant period of time since taking the 20 hour prelicensing class. We provide a money back guarantee, review all of the course content, utilize each and every provided practice test, learning game and quiz at least once, and if you fail the actual exam, email us your results and get a full refund of the money you paid for this extremely comprehensive and effective test preparation course.
This portion of the course is the test prep portion after you have completed the NMLS approved 20 hour course content.
This course includes access to:
- Nearly 2000 questions organized in a progressive manner using topical quizzes and mock exams to speed you to a passing score as quickly as possible so you can pass the real NMLS exam on your first attempt! Save yourself the wasted costs of repeat exam attempts and the even more expensive prospect of waiting and practicing another 30 days!
- Complete presentation of the comprehensive online instructor led course with open navigation so a learner can move freely in the course accessing content on demand
- Searchable 300 page manuscript of reference material with hyperlinked table of contents, and ability to search by keywords
- Charts, product summaries and other reference documents
- Learning games
- Audio narration
- Unlimited practice testing included for 60 days.
NMLS Approval Pending -2 Hour TN SAFE: Tennessee State Law
Prelicense Course Online Self Study (OSS)
This professionally narrated course opens for student access as fast as you can add to cart and checkout.
This NMLS NOT YET approved narrated (this might be the only TN prelicense course with audio, which helps learners stay on task and complete quickly and easily) course number#: 2 Hour Tennessee SAFE: Online TN State Law Pre-Licensing Elective is delivered in two (2) modules of content. This type of instruction combines the best of both worlds, access to a trainer via chat, email text or phone to offer the support similar to live classroom training with the flexibility of online self-driven learning. You have access to your course to complete on your Schedule at your convenience complete with professional narration, interactive exercises, learning games, and practice quizzes all to prepare you to breeze through the final assessment.
- You get 3 attempts on all quizzes and the final assessment, we send you email quiz reports with the question, your answer, the correct answer and an explanation
- There are learning games with same questions in the course, and
- A searchable PDF you can review, download, even search by keywords such as “fine”
As required by the NMLS, learners finish the class by passing a final, end of course assessment. (Rigged for your success, since you practice with our fun learning games)
NMLS credit banking fees included, no extra charges apply
Scroll down the page and see our course reviews!