20 Hour Comprehensive Course Bundle with Test Prep Included
SAFE 20 Online Instructor Led (OIL) course #6125 plus Test Preparation Covering the National Component and Uniform State Test
See our learner’s course reviews, scroll down to below the course description.
Click “add to cart, enter your start date and the number of days needed at check out in the “delivery date” field and enter into the “notes” field any other information such as the students name and email address if you are purchasing course for a third party.
This course bundle includes all three necessary steps for education and testing success. (other providers sell the test prep as an extra service, we deliver all you need upfront)
- Comprehensive 20 hour online instructor led course complete it in 2-14 days, enter your start date and schedule length at check out.
- Progressive, comprehensive test prep plan so you can pass the NMLS exam on your first attempt. Takes most people 1-2 weeks after course completion, our default period is 60 days of access an extension is available upon request, but rarely needed.
Step 1. Complete this engaging multi-media, narrated course where and when you choose, mornings, afternoons, nights and weekends. Enjoy this engaging learning experience which includes, chat access to instructor most hours of the week, interactive exercises, learning games and real life examples assigned in 6 modules. Learners complete the assigned content during the period allotted to complete each module based on the course length chosen. Choose your course schedule that fits in your schedule as short as 2 or as long as 14 days in length. Our lead instructor has unrivaled experience and is ALWAYS available, again, see our reviews below!
This 20 Hour SAFE course along with our INCLUDED progressive, comprehensive test prep path prepares state licensed mortgage loan originators (MLOs) to sit for the SAFE MLO National Component Test and pass on their first attempt. Upon successful completion of this class, the SAFE Act requirement for twenty (20) hours of Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) approved education is met.
Delivered in six (6 ) modules of content, this twenty (20) hour comprehensive course has a scheduled start and end date and time, and is available from any location as long as an internet connection is available.
After class registration, students receive a “Course Assignment Notification” to the email address that is provided. This notification provides the information required to successfully sign-in-to the Online Instructor Led course through the LMS, and include such information as, user account information, the title of the course, the date and time the course begins and ends.
The AAA Mortgage Training Instructor is available at all times during the class times by email, discussion forums, chat application, text message and phone as needed. Your instructor, serves as your content expert and testing mentor, until you pass your NMLS National Content Exam! We have helped thousands pass on their first attempt.
This course contains content closely mirroring the national component test content outline. Your experienced and knowledgeable instructor guides through this comprehensive course. Additionally the course includes unlimited online test preparation including access to narrated multimedia presentations, learning games, and unlimited practice testing.
Step 2. SAFE 20 MLO Test Preparation Included
This comprehensive suite of services, provides motivated individuals the essential tools to pass the NMLS National Component Exam even if there has been a significant period of time since taking the 20 hour prelicensing class. We provide a money back guarantee, review all of the course content, utilize each and every provided practice test, learning game and quiz at least once, and if you fail the actual exam, email us your results and get a full refund of the money you paid for this extremely comprehensive and effective test preparation course.
This portion of the course is the test prep portion after you have completed the NMLS approved 20 hour course content, the default enrollment period is 60 days, most learners get ready for the NMLS exam in 1-2 weeks of diligent test preparation effort.
This comprehensive test preparation course includes access to:
- Nearly 2000 questions organized in a progressive manner using topical quizzes and mock exams to speed you to a passing score as quickly as possible so you can pass the real NMLS exam on your first attempt! Save yourself the wasted costs of repeat exam attempts and the even more expensive prospect of waiting and practicing another 30 days!
- Complete presentation of the comprehensive online instructor led course with open navigation so a learner can move freely in the course accessing content on demand
- Searchable 300 page manuscript of reference material with hyperlinked table of contents, and ability to search by keywords
- Charts, product summaries and other reference documents
- Learning games
- Audio narration
- Unlimited practice testing included for 60 days.
$30 NMLS credit banking fees included in course price.
NMLS number, do you have your number yet?
If you have not done so already, it takes 1 -2 minutes to get your NMLS number.
Click “Request an account”
Enter your course schedule at checkout to the right of your billing address on the check out form.
Most common schedules:
- Eight (8) day schedule begins 8AM EST or after, complete by Midnight EST the following Monday night.
- Five (5) day schedule begins 8AM EST or after, complete by Midnight EST Friday night.
- Fourteen (14) day schedule begins 8AM EST or after, complete by Midnight EST the 2nd Sunday night.
- Four (4) day weekend cram schedule starts 8AM EST or after, complete by Midnight EST the following Monday night.
- Custom schedule, choose a start date and number of days with a minimum of 2 and maximum of 14 calendar days.
Your instructor is accessible by email, chat feature, text and or phone every day of your course schedule and for your extended test preparation period, remember the 2-14 day course schedule is for the 20 hour part of your course package only, test preparation access and effort begins after your 20 hour course completion window. Content is released according to the course schedule, so choose the schedule length consistent with your best effort completion timeline, 14 day schedules do not permit finishing significantly faster such as 7 days.
The following states require an additional state law course after passing the exam, AAA Course is written but not yet approved, take our course or our affiliated schools please note we will arrange your course but extra course fee applies for the following states ONLY: Connecticut Mississippi, Montana Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey , New Mexico New York , Ohio, Rhode Island Vermont West Virginia
1 offer is currently pending.