Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Nevada 10 Hour Course Bundle with 4 Hour NV Law #11225 Included OSS
Nevada 10 hour course bundle for loan originators who already have taken a 20 hour course and passed the national NMLS exam.
- Take your NV 4 hour state specific education after passing the NMLS exam since NV law is not on the test, then apply for your license!
- Take 6 hours elective courses as chosen with your instructor to deliver the most value based on your career objectives. Limited to 2 courses for the 6 hours such as a AZ 4 hour and CA 2 hour, extra hours or more than 2 courses incur a surcharge.
NMLS Approved – Nevada 10 Hour Course Bundle with 4 Hour NV Law NMLS Course Number 11225 Included OSS
Prelicense Course Online Self Study (OSS)
This professionally narrated course opens for student access as fast as you can add to cart and checkout.
This NMLS approved narrated (this might be the only NV prelicensing course with audio, which helps learners stay on task and complete quickly and easily) course number#11225: 4 Hour Nevada SAFE: Online CA State Law Pre-Licensing Elective is delivered in two (2) modules of content. Enjoy a guided, narrated tour of Nevada required content through the mountains of key law and regulation definitions. Ski through the bumps of license law and regulation, learning to avoid compliance smog and the desert despair of disciplinary action. This type of instruction combines the best of both worlds, access to a trainer via chat, email text or phone to offer the support similar to live classroom training with the flexibility of online self-driven learning. You have access to your course to complete on your schedule at your convenience complete with professional narration, interactive exercises, learning games, and practice quizzes all to prepare you to breeze through the final assessment.
Add 6 hours state specific prelicensing courses and double dip earning Nevada 6 hours elective credit and fulfilling 2 or 3 other state specific training requirements. Most commonly chosen is AZ 4 Hour and CA 2 hour courses. You will get assigned a 6 hour “placeholder” and we will help you select your 6 additional hours.
- You get 3 attempts on all quizzes and the final assessment, we send you email quiz reports with the question, your answer, the correct answer and an explanation
- There are learning games with same questions in the course, and
- A searchable PDF you can review, download, even search by keywords such as “fine”
As required by the NMLS, learners finish the class by passing a final, end of course assessment. (Rigged for your success, since you practice with our fun learning games)
NMLS credit banking fees included, no extra charges apply
Scroll down the page and see our course reviews!