SAFE 8 Comprehensive Mortgage Loan Originator (MLO) Continuing Education (CE) Earn Credit for Any Year 2012-2019
Complete an informative and engaging 8 hour SAFE comprehensive course approved by the NMLS for continuing education, course number 7233. This multimedia course contains optional audio narration, throughout the entire course.
NMLS Approved SAFE 8 Comprehensive Continuing Education. Meets the Federal SAFE Act minimum standards containing:
- 4 Hours Federal Law- covering RESPA section 8 enforcement action case studies and how to avoid CFPB action, along with other federal laws.
- 2 Hours Non-traditional mortgage products-Reverse Mortgages
- 2 Hours Fraud, Consumer Protection and Fair Lending through topics on Fraud, Ability to Repay (ATR) and Qualified Mortgages (QM)Late continuing education to meet a prior year’s CE requirement for MLO license reinstatement. Multi-media enabled online self study course, complete a few minutes at a time or all in one sitting. Audio throughout your course for ease of use. Enjoy a decadent RESPA section 8 violation case study explored in detail!
A dynamic, experienced and knowledgeable instructor guides you through an informative and engaging comprehensive course approved by the NMLS for continuing education, course number #7233.
NMLS Approved SAFE 8 Comprehensive Continuing Education.
Meets the Federal SAFE Act minimum standards for CE.
Take your professionally narrated, engaging multi-media CE or prelicensure course today or at your convenience any time you choose, we report completion faster than other providers, logging your course in the NMLS tomorrow, you are on your way to your license reinstatement FAST!
Online courses rigged for your success:
1. You get 3 attempts and we send an email if one does not pass, we provide a complete quiz report, including the question, your answer and right answers
2. There are learning games with same questions in the course, and
3. A searchable PDF you can review, download, even search by keywords such as “fine”