Idaho Test Preparation
Idaho MLO and loan officer NMLS national component with UST exam preparation package
Showing the single result
Prelicensure Education and Testing Requirements:
National Continuing Education Requirements
- Three (3) hour on Federal Law
- Two (2) hours on nontraditional mortgage products.
- Two (2) hours on fraud, consumer protection and ethics.
- One (1) hour elective content.
- 8 hour comprehensive course or
- 7 hour core course, then as necessary add their state specific courses.
Training Information Request
Complete this form to:
- Get a course link sent to you not listed above
- See a free course preview of your needed course(s),
- To request a NMLS education plan,
- To place a coupon code request.