Idaho Prelicensure Education
Most MLO’s complete their course in an online format, we do deliver live classroom and webinar training upon request as well, click contact us at the top right of the page to start making arrangements.
Idaho (ID) Mortgage Loan Originator and Loan Officer Prelicensure Education (PE)
1. Take our interactive online SAFE 20 hour comprehensive course schedule lengths 2-14 days.
2. Pass national component exam with UST using included test preparation package.
3. Take 2 hour Idaho (ID) state specific prelicensure education with us.
Showing all 5 results
Idaho 20 Hour Comprehensive Course Bundle Including NMLS Testing Success Test Preparation Course
$479.00Add to cart
NMLS Approved #10613 2 Hour ID SAFE Idaho Online State Law PE
$69.99Add to cart
20 Hour SAFE Comprehensive PE Online Instructor Led (OIL) Custom ScheduleFrom: $399.00 Read more
20 Hour SAFE Comprehensive PE Webinar Classroom Equivalent #6129
$499.00Add to cart
20 Hour SAFE Comprehensive PE Classroom NMLS Approved #6130$999.00 Add to cart
Prelicensure Education and Testing Requirements:
If you already have an MLO license, skip to “State Specific Requirements” below. Generally new mortgage loan originator license applicants meet the three following steps.
- Complete a SAFE 20 Hour Course, nearly 75% of new licensees complete the online version for cost and convenience reasons, with the remaining completing the course in a webinar with mandatory set hours and times to meet online at the same time with your instructor and other students, or a classroom where both instructor and student are present.
- Prepare for and pass the NMLS national Component Exam with Uniform State Test (UST). Nearly 50% of test takers fail on their first attempt, but you can make certain that doesn’t happen to you as our course includes a powerful and effective test preparation component with unlimited use and instructor access until you pass, click the course(s) below to discover more.
- Meet the state specific education and or testing requirements for your desired state(s). Many but not all states have a state specific education requirement, if you need a course NOT listed above, complete the form on the bottom of the page and we will refer you to an affiliated school who has the course.
National Continuing Education Requirements
Licensed mortgage loan originators need to complete 8 hours of annual continuing education every year, except for the year of original prelicensure education (PE). Courses must contain the following hours as a minimum.
- Three (3) hour on Federal Law
- Two (2) hours on nontraditional mortgage products.
- Two (2) hours on fraud, consumer protection and ethics.
- One (1) hour elective content.
Some states require more than 8 hours or require the one (1) hour elective content to be on state specific law. All originators need to start meeting the CE requirement by taking a
- 8 hour comprehensive course or
- 7 hour core course, then as necessary add their state specific courses.
See the “State Specific Requirements” at the top of the page to discover what course(s) if any, you need for your state(s). If you do not see your needed course, complete the form on the bottom of the page and we will send you a link for your course.
Sample video of a course chapter, training coupon code information request form found by scrolling down
Training Information Request
Complete this form to:
- Get a course link sent to you not listed above
- See a free course preview of your needed course(s),
- To request a classroom, webinar or customized training session for either prelicensure education (PE) or continuing education (CE),
- To request a NMLS education plan,
- To place a coupon code request.