Finding your NMLS Number using Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System Login
To get an Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System NMLS number assigned visit: https://www.statemortgageregistry.com/Public/Login.aspx
If you have not done so already, it takes 1 -2 minutes to get your NMLS number.
2. Click “Request an account”
3. Click “Individual”
Write down this number you will need to provide the number to AAA Mortgage Training so we may record your course completion on the NMLS for state mortgage loan originator licensing.
If you have your number assigned, but do not know it, follow these steps.
- Choose State: Non-depository or Federal
- Enter your user name and password, click composite view on the top right
- Click “View Individual” top middle, down a little.
- Your NMLS number is to the right of your name
SAFE 20 Prelicensing Information for Loan Originator or Loan Officer License
If you need to start the education and testing process, you are at the right place, check out the 20 hour course details below or reach out to us using the chat window on the bottom left, or complete the form, or just call now to get answers fast! (317 )201-7612.
We get your loan originator, loan officer, loan officer assistant or mortgage loan processor education and testing off to a fast start with a simple three (3) step process.
- Take one of our SAFE 20 Hour Comprehensive Course(s) most individuals do the self paced online instructor led version (OIL) where you ge to work at your convenience with your instructor on standby as needed, or for groups, webinar or live classroom formats.
- Use our included test prep program after course completion to make sure you pass the NMLS exam on your first attempt.
- Complete any state specific training if applicable after passing the exam. Frequently there is extra information not helpful for passing the national exam in state courses and actually maybe contradictory to information on the National exam, so do state training after the real NMLS exam. To find your state specific requirements, use the course finder menu at the top of the website, choose a state from the drop down list, then choose your education category as prelicensing from the next drop down list.