AAA Mortgage Training
Vermont VT MLO CE, take your multi-media enabled online self study course, complete a few minutes at a time or all in one sitting. Audio throughout your course for ease of use. Enjoy a decadent RESPA section 8 violation case study explored in detail!
A dynamic, experienced and knowledgeable instructor guides you through an informative and engaging comprehensive course approved by the NMLS for continuing education, course number #7233.
NMLS Approved SAFE 8 Comprehensive Continuing Education.
SAFE 8 Comprehensive Mortgage Loan Originator (MLO) Continuing Education (CE)
Complete an informative and engaging 8 hour SAFE comprehensive course approved by the NMLS for continuing education, course number 7233. This multimedia course contains optional audio narration, throughout the entire course.
NMLS Approved SAFE 8 Comprehensive Continuing Education. Meets the Federal SAFE Act minimum standards containing:
- 4 Hours Federal Law- covering RESPA section 8 enforcement action case studies and how to avoid CFPB action, along with other federal laws.
- 2 Hours Non-traditional mortgage products-Reverse Mortgages
- 2 Hours Fraud, Consumer Protection and Fair Lending through topics on Fraud, Ability to Repay (ATR) and Qualified Mortgages (QM)
Meets the Federal SAFE Act minimum standards for CE, group pricing is available.
Online courses rigged for your success:
1. You get 3 attempts for quizzes and the final assessment, we provide a complete quiz report by email, including the question, your answer and right answers
2. There are learning games with same questions used for the assessment in the course, and
3. Download and use a searchable PDF you can review, search by keywords if needed for terms such as "fine"
$12 NMLS credit banking fee INCLUDED to record completion on your account the day following completion, other schools add that to their course price at checkout.
Vermont VT SAFE 8 Hour CE narrated online Continuing Education for loan originator license renewal